Georgia Everse skriver på Harvard Business Review Blog om Eight Ways to Communicate Your Strategy More Effectively. Hun understreger vigtigheden af, at alle i organisationen kender og forstår strategien og at alle således har samme mål.
Here are just a few communications approaches that will help you effectively reach your employees and encourage behaviors that advance your strategy and improve your results.
- Keep the message simple, but deep in meaning
- Build behavior based on market and customer insights
- Use the discipline of a framework – Inspire/Educate/Reinforce
- Think broader than the typical CEO-delivered message. And don’t disappear
- Put on your “real person” hat
- Tell a story
- Use 21st-century media and be unexpected
- Make the necessary investment